Convert MKV/WMV/AVI/VOB/MOV to Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime- Stream videos to PS3 from Eee Pad Transformer Prime via MyNet
Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime has been released for days. Are you ready to be the first owner of this attractive tablet? The Transformer Prime exceeded expectations with its 1280-by-800-pixel display. The Prime is the first tablet in the PCWorld Labs with a SuperIPS+ display, which adds brightness to make the tablet more usable outdoors.
- Whereas, this Transformer Prime still only supports MPEG 4, H.263 and H.264 format just like its predecessor. Here we can’t wait to share you the guide on how to convert videos like MKV/ WMV/AVI/VOB/MOV to Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime and how to stream videos to PS3 from Eee Pad Transformer Prime via MyNet.
Part 1: Convert videos like MKV/WMV/AVI/VOB/MOV to Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime.
- First of all, we highly recommend the best Eee Pad Transformer Prime Video Converter to you, which enables you to convert videos like MKV/WMV/AVI/VOB/MOV to Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime friendly format at super speed.
- Step 1: Import MKV/WMV/AVI/VOB/MOV to the best Eee Pad Transformer Prime Video Converter.
Launch the best Eee Pad Transformer Prime Video Converter, and then click the button for adding to add the MKV/WMV/AVI/VOB/MOV video files to Eee Pad Transformer Prime Video Converter. You can double click the video files to have a preview.
Tip: 1. If you wanna edit MKV/WMV/AVI/VOB/MOV for Eee Pad Transformer Prime, just click the “Edit” icon, you can trim, clip, add watermark, etc as you need.
- Step 2: Select H.264 MP4 as the output format for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, you can easily find out the “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “MPEG-4 Movie (*.mp4)” compatible with Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime. And then you can set the output folder as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You can set your video size as 1280*800 according to its resolution, but the 1280*720 resolution is recommended here. Please remember the higher bitrate, the larger file size while the better video quality. And a single file to play on the Android tablet should be under 4 GB.
- Step 4: Start converting MKV/WMV/AVI/VOB/MOV to MP4 for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert MKV/WMV/AVI/VOB/MOV to MP4 for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime immediately due to its NVIDIA CUDA technology support. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface. After the conversion, you can get the output files for Eee Pad Transformer Prime via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly.
- Part 2: Stream videos to PS3 from Eee Pad Transformer Prime via MyNet.
1. Ensure that your Eee Pad Transformer Prime and DLNA devices- PS3 have connected to the same wireless access point.
2. Start up MyNet app, and select your DLNA device- PS3 on the left (source) and your Eee Pad Transformer Prime on the top right corner (target).
3. Switch the file type on the top and select the videos you’d like to play.
4. Start streaming the playing videos MKV/WMV/AVI/VOB/MOV to DLNA-compliant PS3 from Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime.
The Eee Pad Transformer Prime Video Converter is the best application for you to convert any video like MKV, WMV, AVI, VOB, MOV, MTS/M2TS, TiVo, FLV, etc to Eee Pad Transformer Prime. You can get more information from Brorsoft Eee Pad Transformer Prime Video Converter.