Convert/Rip/Copy Blu-ray to Asus Eee Pad Transformer- Watch/Play Blu-ray movie on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
The Asus Eee Pad Transformer combines a 10.1-inch Honeycomb tablet with an accessory keyboard that looks to put other docking, and non-docking, tablets to shame. When the Eee Pad Transformer was first announced it drew a smirk from us, but seated on the Pocket-lint reviews desk we have to take our hat off to Asus: the Asus Eee Pad Transformer looks sensational. Plus, the Transformer uses a 1280-by-800-pixel IPS display, and has a widescreen 16:10 aspect ratio which will be a good media player for you. Thus, copying Blu-ray movie to Asus Eee Pad Transformer for enjoyment especially during your long travel will be a nice choice.
- Here we recommend the top Blu-ray to Asus Eee Pad Transformer Converter to you, which can help you rip Blu-ray movie to Asus Eee Pad Transformer friendly format with your preferred subtitles and then you can watch Blu-ray movie on Asus Eee Pad Transformer at ease. This article will show you the detailed guide on converting Blu-ray to Asus Eee Pad Transformer. You can follow it step-by-step.
- Preparation for ripping Blu-ray to Asus Eee Pad Transformer:
1. Software: the top Blu-ray to Asus Eee Pad Transformer Converter (Free download the trial version)
2. Blu-ray disc or folder
3. BD drive
- Guide: how to convert Blu-ray to Asus Eee Pad Transformer with the top Blu-ray to Asus Eee Pad Transformer Converter
Step 1: Import Blu-ray to the top Blu-ray to Asus Eee Pad Transformer Converter.
Launch the top Blu-ray to Asus Eee Pad Transformer Converter, and then click the button like a disc to load the Blu-ray movie to it. You can double click the video files to have a preview.
Tip: The professional Blu-ray to Tablet S Converter supports selecting audio tracks and subtitles, including forced subs as you want.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Asus Eee Pad Transformer and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “MPEG 4 Movie(*.mp4)”, are compatible with Asus Eee Pad Transformer. Besides, under the “Android” sublist, “Motorola Droid (X) H.264 Video(*.mp4)” is also the friendly format for the Asus tablet. And then you can set the output folder as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You can set your video size as 1280*800 according to its resolution, but the 1280*720 resolution is recommended here. Please remember the higher bitrate, the larger file size while the better video quality. And a single file to play on the Android tablet should be under 4 GB.
- Step 4: Start ripping your Blu-ray movie to MP4 for Asus Eee Pad Transformer.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert Blu-ray to Asus Eee Pad Transformer immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- Once the Blu-ray to Asus Eee Pad Transformer conversion is done, you can get the output files for Sony Tablet S via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can play Blu-ray movie on Asus Eee Pad Transformer smoothly at ease.
This professional Blu-ray to Asus Eee Pad Transformer Converter not only can convert Blu-ray to Asus Eee Pad Transformer, but also can rip DVD, DVD ISO/IFO files to Asus Eee Pad Transformer. You can refer to Brorsoft Blu-ray to Asus Eee Pad Transformer Converter to learn more.