Load/Convert DVD discs, DVD ISO/IFO files to PS Vita with subtitles
The PS Vita has attracted much attention since it was released not long ago and soon grabs some market by its outstanding internal features and low price. Maybe you have appealed by it and have bought or plan to buy one. The PS Vita has many features such as its high resolution of 960*544 and cool stereo as well as it’s quite portable. If you are a DVD movie fan, why not take it anywhere and watch your favorite DVD movies on PS Vita to enjoy fun it brings you? Now, let’s share the guide on how to convert DVD disc, ISO/IFO files to PS Vita.
- You may have noticed that Sony PS Vita has a beautiful OLED high resolution widescreen. If you are much a movie fan like me, you can make it look so much like a portable DVD player. Although the PS Vita itself doesn't own a DVD drive itself, you can still watch DVD movies on Sony PlayStation Vita with the help of one useful 3rd party software.
- DVD to PS Vita Converter is a program which allows you to rip and convert DVD movies to PS Vita friendly format so that you can watch your favorite DVD movies on it flawlessly. Well, check out the step by step guide instructions below and you will learn how to rip & convert DVD to PS Vita videos in clicks.
Guide: Load/Convert DVD discs, DVD ISO/IFO files to PS Vita with the best DVD to PS Vita Converter.
- Step 1: Import the DVD movie(DVDs, IFO/IFO) to the best DVD to PS Vita Converter.
Launch the best DVD to PS Vita Converter and click icon like a disc or disc folder or IFO/ISO icon to load your DVD movie to the best DVD to PS Vita Converter.
Tip: Freely select the subtitles for your DVD movie from the “Subtitles” option. Thus, you can enjoy DVD movie on PS Vita with preferred subtitles.
- Step 2: Select an output format for PS Vita and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)”, are both the compatible format for you to load/copy DVD movie to PS Vita with smooth playback. Or you can move your pointer to “PSP/P3S”, from the sublist, like “PSP Video MPEG-4(*.mp4)”, “PSP-PSP MPEG-4 Video(*.mp4), etc are also the friendly formats for PS Vita. And then you can set the output folder for PS Vita.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters for PS Vita.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You can set the Video Size (pix) as 960*544. The resolution 960*544 is recommended here according to PS Vita’s resolution. Thus, you can play DVD on PS Vita in full screen.
- Step 4: Start converting your DVD movie to PS Vita video format MP4.
Click the “Convert” button; it will rip/convert DVD movie(DVDs, IFO/IFO) to MP4 for PS Vita immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the DVD to PS Vita MP4 conversion, you ill be able to get the output files for PS Vita via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Afterwards, you can put/transfer the DVD movie to PS Vita freely as well as some music files to PS Vita.
This DVD to PS Vita Converter helps you a lot when convert DVD discs, DVD ISO/IFO files to PS Vita. What’s more, if you want to remove the black boarders from your DVD movies, this DVD to PS Vita Converter can do you a favor. More information get from Brorsoft DVD to PS Vita Converter.