Convert/Merge/Transfer JVC Everio GZ-MS120 MOD to Toshiba Thrive
The JVC Everio GZ-MS120 is a decent standard-definition camcorder, competitive with cheaper pocket video camcorders capable of 720p high-definition video. The JVC Everio GZ-MS120 packs the same 35x optical zoom as 2008′s Everio GZ-MS100, and, although there’s no internal storage in this model, there are dual SD/SDHC card slots. If you are also a Toshiba Thrive fan, why not transfer your JVC Everio GZ-MS120 MOD to Toshiba Thrive to make full use of the Thrive?
- However, some users especially the newbies would meet the trouble when they intend to transfer JVC Everio GZ-MS120 MOD to Toshiba Thrive. All my current videos are useless with this thing??? Also, how do I save my video camera files to something the Thrive tablet will recognize?? It’s a jvc gz-ms120bu. Any help is appreciated I am kinda a newbie. From the quoted words from one user, we find that this user has the confusion of how to transfer the JVC Everio GZ-MS120 .mod file to Toshiba Thrive. Here we’d like to give all the users some tips about it.
- First of all, as we know, the MS120 records MPEG-2 video (MOD) of which the Ultra Fine version comes in at 8.5Mbps; while, the Toshiba Thrive can not natively support the MOD file. Thus, the only way to put the JVC Everio GZ-MS120 MOD onto Toshiba Thrive is to convert/transcode the GZ-MS120 MOD file to Toshiba Thrive compatible format MP4 in advance.
- Here we highly recommend the best JVC GZ-MS120 MOD to Thrive Converter to you, with which you can convert JVC Everio GZ-MS120 MOD footage to MP4 for Toshiba Thrive in a short time with the best output video quality. Moreover, with the JVC GZ-MS120 MOD to Thrive Converter, you can freely edit your mod footage like crop, add watermark, adjust the video effect. Before the JVC GZ-MS120 MOD to Toshiba Thrive conversion, please download and install the best JVC GZ-MS120 MOD to Thrive Converter on your computer first. (Tip: If you are Mac users, you can get the Mac version: Mac JVC GZ-MS120 MOD to Thrive Converter)
- Guide: Convert JVC Everio GZ-MS120 MOD to Toshiba Thrive with the best JVC GZ-MS120 MOD to Thrive Converter.
- Step 1: Import JVC Everio GZ-MS120 MOD file to the best JVC GZ-MS120 MOD to Thrive Converter.
Launch the best JVC GZ-MS120 MOD to Thrive Converter. Click the button “File” to add GZ-MS120 MOD file to the JVC GZ-MS120 MOD to Thrive Converter. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Note: If you wanna merge JVC Everio GZ-MS120 MOD footages to Toshiba Thrive for playback without interruption, just need to check the “Merge into one” box.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Toshiba Thrive and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)”, are both the compatible format for transferring JVC Everio GZ-MS120 MOD file to Toshiba Thrive. And then you can set the output folder for Toshiba Thrive.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters for Toshiba Thrive.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You can set the Video Size (pix) as 1280*800 which can easily remove black borders from the MOD video, thus you can play JVC Everio GZ-MS120 MOD on Toshiba Thrive in full screen playback.
- Step 4: Start converting your JVC Everio GZ-MS120 MOD to MP4 for Toshiba Thrive.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert JVC Everio GZ-MS120 MOD to Toshiba Thrive immediately with the CUDA acceleration support. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the JVC Everio GZ-MS120 MOD to MP4 for Toshiba Thrive conversion, you will be able to get the output files for Toshiba Thrive via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Afterwards, you can transfer the JVC Everio GZ-MS120 MOD to Toshiba Thrive freely and play the JVC Everio GZ-MS120 MOD video on Toshiba Thrive anytime anywhere.
If you wanna convert other video files like TOD, MOV, WMV, AVI, MTS/M2TS, VOB, MKV, etc to Toshiba Thrive, the best JVC GZ-MS120 MOD to Thrive Converter can also do you a favor. You can link to Brorsoft JVC GZ-MS120 MOD to Thrive Converter to get more information.