Best Motorola XOOM 2 Video Converter- Convert WMV/AVI/MOV to Motorola XOOM 2
Motorola XOOM 2 is slimmer and lighter than the first Xoom. Besides, with the 1.2GHz dual-core processor provides swift performance. Although perhaps not as stunning as the screen on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7, the 10.1-inch screen is a pleasing improvement over the original Xoom. Colours are vivid, which makes photos and videos look great.
- While, some Motorola XOOM 2 newbies have the confusion that if the XOOM 2 can support WMV, AVI, MOV files playback on Motorola XOOM 2? Here we have to say “No” due to its limitation of its supported formats. Well, don’t worry; here we introduce the best Motorola XOOM 2 Video Converter to you. This Motorola XOOM 2 Video Converter is the best tool for you to convert WMV, AVI, MOV to Motorola XOOM 2 compatible format easily in a short time without any effort.
- Preparation for converting WMV/AVI/MOV to Motorola XOOM 2:
1. Software: the best Motorola XOOM 2 Video Converter (Free download the trail version)
2. Operating system: Windows XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7, Windows Home Server.
- Guide: Convert WMV/AVI/MOV to Motorola XOOM 2 with the best Motorola XOOM 2 Video Converter
Step 1: Import WMV/AVI/MOV to the best Motorola XOOM 2 Video Converter.
Launch the best Motorola XOOM 2 Video Converter. Click the button “File” to add WMV/AVI/MOV video files to the Motorola XOOM 2 Video Converter. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you wanna join your several video files into single one, just check the “Merge into one” box. Afterwards, you can play WMV/AVI/MOV to Motorola XOOM 2 without interruption.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Motorola XOOM 2 and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Android”, under the sublist, “Motorola Xoom H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “Motorola Xoom HD 720p(*.mp4)”, “Motorola Xoom Full HD 1080p(*.mp4)”are compatible with Motorola XOOM 2.
1. If you want to keep a good balance between video quality and file size, just choose Motorola Xoom H.264 Video (*.mp4) as the output format.
2. If you want to play WMV/AVI/MOV on Xoom 2 in 720p, you are recommended to choose Motorola Xoom HD 720p (*.mp4) as the output format.
3. If you want to stream/transfer WMV/AVI/MOV to HDTV from Xoom 2, you'd better choose Motorola Xoom Full HD 1080p (*.mp4) to get the high video quality in 1080p.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You can keep the default parameters since these formats are especially designed for the Motorola XOOM 2. You can also set the parameter freely according to your own needs.
- Step 4: Start converting your WMV/AVI/MOV to MP4 for Motorola XOOM 2.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert WMV/AVI/MOV to MP4 for Motorola XOOM 2 immediately due to its NVIDIA CUDA technology support. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the WMV/AVI/MOV to MP4 for Motorola XOOM 2 conversion, you will be able to get the output files for Motorola XOOM 2 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can transfer WMV/AVI/MOV to Motorola XOOM 2 easily.
When you wanna convert FLV, VOB, AVCHD, TiVo, MKV, etc to Motorola XOOM 2, this powerful Motorola XOOM 2 Video Converter can also do you a favor. To get more information please link to Brorsoft Motorola XOOM 2 Video Converter.